Data analysts translate numbers into plain business languages, whether it’s from sales, financial or operation data, etc. A data analyst takes data and uses it to help companies make better business decisions.
There are many fields you will work in this position including operations, marketing, sale, finance and Web & Mobile App data.
Top 3 Reasons To Join Us
- Solving many interesting problems from real business
- Learning opportunity to develop your career in data science
- Professional and friendly working environment
- Research and develop many prediction and decision-making Models, such as: Dynamic pricing, location optimizing decision, marketing performance tracking and analysis, etc.
- Develop, executes and maintain forecasting models to forecast business growth and understand factors that influence performance.
- Design and implement visualizations (in BI tool) in response to business needs from relational databases and other source systems
- Extract data for ad-hoc analyses (using SQL)
- Work closely with Tech and Business teams in gathering and mining data, producing information analysis. Translate numbers from sales figures, market research, operation, etc. into plain business languages for presentation.
- Define, measure, report and monitor key performance indicators to ensure continuously improve performance of product and business.
- Coordinate with other teams to enhance organization data driven infrastructure (collecting, storing and utilizing data)
Your Skills and Experience
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills (Vietnamese for general, English for learning and researching).
- Familiarity with basic data analysis, and visualization.
- Knowledge and experience in advance data analytic using programming language tools such as SQL, Python or R is a strong plus.
- Great work ethic and a ‘can do’ attitude
- Able to work in a team or as an individual under time pressure.
- Good bachelor degree with 1+ years experience in BI or related analysis field
- High level of competencies in Excel and Powerpoint.
We're always looking for superstars to join our team and we have 4 core values that make us who we are today and define where we are going tomorrow: